How to Obtain or Renew a License

All initial license and renewal applications and applicable fees for consumer litigation funding are submitted to the Division through the Nationwide Multistate Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) using the company form (MU-1 Form) for the principal office and the Branch form (MU3-Form) for each additional location that plans to conduct Nevada activity.

SB432_Consumer Litigation Funding Guidance 09.30.2019