Student Loan Servicers

How to Obtain or Renew a License

Beginning December 1, 2023, all initial license and renewal applications and applicable fees for student loan servicers must be submitted to the Division through the Nationwide Multistate Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) using the Company Form (MU-1) for the principal office and the Branch Form (MU-3) for each additional location that plans to conduct Nevada activity.

Review and Keep for Resource Information: